It was built in 1902 by priest Williams of U.S.A. north Presbyterian
Church. The villa fully utilizes the topographical characteristic
and occupies a commanding position. There is a kind of imposing
manner out of the ordinary. Xiong shihui ,the chairman of provincial
government of Jiangxi bought the villa in 1932. During the meetings
of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, Zhu
De stayed here.